Welcome to Heallist! We are thrilled you are interested in our tools and are here to help make the exploration process as smooth as possible. This guide will help you get started with the various tools available to manage your practice, including business pages, booking management, payments, and telehealing. Let's dive in!
Creating an Account
- Visit the Heallist website and navigate to the sign up page.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button on the top right.
- Choose the appropriate account type: a) Healers/Practitioners/Teachers: Select this option if you are a holistic practitioner managing your own practice. b) Clients: Select this option if you are a client seeking holistic services and want to book appointments.
Practitioner Account Setup
- As a practitioner, you will be guided through the onboarding process to create your profile.
- Provide essential information such as your name, personal details, specialization, and practice location.
- Upload a professional profile picture.
- Take your time to fill in all the required fields accurately and comprehensively.
Client Account Setup
- Clients will need to provide their name, contact details, and other relevant information during the account setup.
- Clients may also have the option to upload a profile picture.
- This information will be used for appointment booking and communication purposes.
- Setting Up Your Profile Page (Practitioners)
- Once you have created your account and completed onboarding, you will be directed to your Profile page.
- You can always click on the "Profile" link in the top right menu to access this page
- Here, practitioners can customize their business profile by adding a Title, Bio, Practice Photos, Certificates and Languages.
- Make sure to provide accurate and engaging information to attract potential clients.
- The Profile page can be viewed in 2 different ways: Edit mode, where you are able to make changes (accessible only to account owner) and Public view mode (accessible to all)
- You can Share the Public Profile page with potential clients directly or on social media, your website, email signature etc. Simply copy the link URL while you are in Public mode, OR click the Share button to view your unique link and share across various channels.
5. Adding Services (Practitioners)
- As a practitioner, you have the flexibility to offer various types of services to your clients.
- Access the "Services" section on your Profile page to add/update/delete services.
- Add different types of services based on your practice, such as 1:1 sessions, group classes, or workshops.
- For 1:1 sessions, specify the duration, pricing, and general availability/ working hours during which the clients can schedule sessions.
- If you offer group classes or workshops, provide information about the max capacity and number of recurrences. You may exclude select dates during the Service set up process.
- For workshops you will be able to select a specific date to host it.
- All Services could be set up as Virtual or In-person.
- Clients will be able to view and book these services through your Public Profile, streamlining the booking process.
- Please note, you will have to set up payments via Billing page in order to make your Services available for Bookings. Please see the Payments section for more detail.
Remember to regularly review and update your services to reflect any changes or additions to your offerings. This ensures that clients have the most up-to-date information and can make informed decisions when booking appointments.
6. Managing Bookings
- Practitioners are required to confirm each booking to avoid no-shows and scheduling conflicts. Each party gets email notifications throughout the booking process.
- Access the "Bookings" link from the header to view the list of Confirmed, Pending, Canceled and Declined bookings.
- You can click on each booking to view the Client details. In case of group classes, you are able to view the list of participants and Message each.
- Clients can ask to Reschedule or Cancel a booking from their Bookings page.
- Our default cancellation policy for clients is 24 hours prior to the session start time. If the Client cancels less than 24 hours in advance, they will be charged the full fee. If the practitioner decided to refund them, they will have to contact our Support team to process the refund.
7. Accepting Payments
- Navigate to the "Billing" section in your Account menu.
- To set up payments, you will have to Connect a Stripe account to receive payments securely. Setting up a Stripe account takes only a few moments and we'll guide you through the process. Once it's done, you will be redirected back to your Billing page and will see the transactions list and total revenue details.
- You can always visit your Stripe account to view full transaction details and monitor payouts. Your Heallist page will show the high-level info such as amounts and payout dates.
- Once payments are set up, Clients can make payments directly through the platform in just one click, and you are able to recieve funds to your bank account once your service is completed.
- Heallist does not charge any transaction fees, however Stripe does have a standard service fee of 2.9%+30c per transaction. Please visit Stripe for more detail.
8. Utilizing Telehealing Features
- Heallist has seamless integration with a video & audio calling service to manage all of your calls from one convenient platform.
- If you offer virtual services, your Bookings will automatically include Join Session button which will be activated 5 min prior to the session start.We are not able to share the session links outside the platform for security reasons.
- Your Clients will also see the Join Session button from their Bookings page. Note, only registered and confirmed clients will be able to join your sessions.
- For group classes, you can have up to 100 participants on one call (up to 17 on video and the rest audio only)
- Virtual sessions can be up to 2 hrs long at the moment.
- During the sessions, you are also able to message with participants via a chat.
9. Communication through Messaging
- Our platform provides a convenient messaging feature that allows seamless communication between practitioners and clients.
- Clients have the ability to message any practitioner directly from their Profile page. They can ask questions, discuss specific concerns, or seek additional information about the practitioner's services.
- Practitioners can respond to client messages and engage in meaningful conversations to address their needs.
- Once a session is booked and a practitioner has a client, both parties can continue to communicate through the messaging feature.
10. Accessing Support and Resources
- If you encounter any issues or have questions, there are a few ways to get help.
- Access documentation, FAQs, and written guides to find answers to common queries.
- Submit support form tickets directly from the portal for personalized assistance from our support team.
- Chat with our support representative via the Live Chat feature on the bottom right of your screen.
Remember, this guide provides a general overview of the Heallist features. Take some time to explore each section in detail and customize settings according to your practice's unique needs. We're here to assist you at every step, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further guidance or support.