As a client on Heallist, you have the opportunity to participate in tele-healing sessions with your chosen practitioners. This support article will guide you through the process of joining a tele-healing session on Heallist. By following these steps, you can seamlessly connect with your chosen healer and receive healing services in a virtual environment.
Step 1: Access the Session Detail Page:
- Log in to your Heallist client account.
- Navigate to the "Bookings" page, which typically displays your scheduled sessions. Your Confirmed sessions will be on the very first tab.
- Locate the specific session you would like to join and click on it to access the session detail page.
Step 2: Join the Session:
- On the session detail page, look for the "Join Session" button in the top right corner.
- You can access the session 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Click on the "Join Session" button when you are ready to join the tele-healing session.
Step 3: Conducting the Tele-healing Session:
- Once you click on the "Join Session" button, you will be connected to the virtual meeting room.
- Set up your audio and video settings to ensure clear communication with the healer. You might be prompted by your browser to allow microphone and webcam access.
- You are able to turn the video and audio on and off.
- For group sessions, in order to see other participants, you must use the Web version of our app. Mobile app will only show you the practitioner.
- Remember to adhere to your booked session's time limit. You will be shown a countdown timer 5 minutes before the end. Note: we are currently not able to extend the session time beyond the scheduled duration.
- Leave the tele-healing session by clicking on the "X" button.
- To rejoin the session at any time during the scheduled time slot, repeat the steps.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while joining a tele-healing session on Heallist, please reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you and ensure a smooth and fulfilling tele-healing experience.